What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Supply Chain Map

Started by , Nov 09 2023 04:08 PM
3 Replies

I've been asked to create a Supply Chain Map for several (19) of our products.  Looking for tips, templates or idea on how to go about this.

We purchase fish from other companies who purchase the fish from boats or other companies.  

we also purchase other ingredients from suppliers. 

Our finished product is smoked fish - different types of fish, different flavors, different types of smoking. 

I was asked to start a month ago, but had a couple audits to get through.  They are getting anxious about it, even though it's not due until February.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Neogen Supply Supply Chain Preventive Controls Bill S-211 - Forced and Child Labour in Canadian Supply Chains (audit?) Water Supply Monitoring If the production sites water comes from a town or regional water supply, do we still need to do water monitoring?
[Ad]

One potential option: https://firstperson....-that-own-them/

Then take this template and expand out. 

Other ideas: look at the different graph options in word or excel. See if one would work for you. 

Do you have an engineer on site? I've used them before to bounce ideas off when I struggled to create our complicated process flow charts. 

Good luck

Hi Miss Frankie,

I’d probably use PowerPoint to do that. You can generate something like this, supplemented with corresponding details on a second page:

Supply Chain Map.jpg   247.49KB   0 downloads

If it isn’t too off-scale or complicated you could put the info on a background real map showing locations as well.

Kind regards,

Tony

I've been asked to create a Supply Chain Map for several (19) of our products.  Looking for tips, templates or idea on how to go about this.

We purchase fish from other companies who purchase the fish from boats or other companies.  

we also purchase other ingredients from suppliers. 

Our finished product is smoked fish - different types of fish, different flavors, different types of smoking. 

I was asked to start a month ago, but had a couple audits to get through.  They are getting anxious about it, even though it's not due until February.

I use this to create flow charts, its free and easy to use!

https://app.diagrams.net/

Similar Discussion Topics
Neogen Supply Supply Chain Preventive Controls Bill S-211 - Forced and Child Labour in Canadian Supply Chains (audit?) Water Supply Monitoring If the production sites water comes from a town or regional water supply, do we still need to do water monitoring? SQF 11.5.1.2 Contigency Plans - potable water supply FSVP - what is needed in addition to HARPC supply-chain program? Customer Request - Supply Standards Form BRCGS Clause 3.7.5 - Supply Chain Traceability Temperatures and humidity for air supply