What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

HACCP in insect processing industry

Started by , Nov 10 2023 04:00 AM
2 Replies

Hallo, i just knew if there is a forum to discuss and help more understand about food safety. Thanks for the admin!

Currently, I'm working at insect-processing industry, produce dried larvae, insect meal and insect oil use for feed additive or supplement. I just move in Quality department and bit confused about make HACCP Plan.

Does anyone know reference to make HACCP Plan in Insect Industry?
It might be helpful.

Thank you

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
HACCP and BRC accreditation in the UK HACCP and BRC accreditation needed HACCP/HARPC training Compressor for HACCP HACCP and SQF Certification
[Ad]

Kindly share some further details about the manufacturing process, it will ease to suggest HACCP plan.

Hello Bayu Garin,

So basically this is for Feed Safety ?

For the HACCP plan, you can start it from to make description of your product (to let know what is your product target and how the impact)

After that, you also should prepare the flow chart

"Animal feed has to be considered as a potential hazard to public health, and one which can lead to declining confidence in the safety of food of animal origin. However, it also has to be recognized that feed safety is not the only element that determines the safety of food of animal origin, but that the use of other products, such as drugs and growth promoters (hormones and beta-agonists), also has an impact."

As reference i will share to you this article, may be it will usefull to give you some insight

Thank you

Attached Files

Similar Discussion Topics
HACCP and BRC accreditation in the UK HACCP and BRC accreditation needed HACCP/HARPC training Compressor for HACCP HACCP and SQF Certification Implementing HACCP/BRC for a Logistics Company HACCP plan for cold smoked trout HACCP plan for chocolate and risk area decision tree HACCP Meeting checklist HACCP Plan for Frozen Meat