What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Seafood Hazards Master Guide

Started by , Nov 18 2023 06:26 PM
3 Replies

There is a seafood hazards guide that will tell you what hazards are associated with each species of fish.   Is there an ingredients hazard guide for all other food products similar to the seafood examples below?   

SEAFOOD HAZARDS EXAMPLE.jpg   152.59KB   1 downloads

SEAFOOD HAZARDS EXAMPLE 2.jpg   115.73KB   1 downloads

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Live seafood wholesale information Mock Recalls - Seafood and Beef Environmental Monitoring guidance Seafood facility Critical limits in seafood Supplier Approval Program for Seafood
[Ad]

I think I found it.  Is this the correct and latest guide?

https://www.fda.gov/...100002/download

Hi lucho,

I find the Hazard Analysis and Risk-Based Preventive Controls for Human Food: Guidance for Industry a very useful reference.

I particularly like Chapter 3: Potential Hazards Associated with the Manufacturing, Processing, Packing, and Holding of Human Food but there is other useful stuff in there as well.

What I think you are looking for the Appendix 1: Potential Hazards for Foods and Processes from Risk-Based Preventive Controls for Human Food: Guidance for Industry. A copy is attached below. 

Draft-Guidance-for-Industry--Hazard-Analysis-and-Risk-Based-Preventive-Controls-for-Human-Food---Potential-Hazards-for-Foods-and-Processes-(Appendix-1).pdf   2.02MB   15 downloads

Kind regards,

Tony

1 Like1 Thank

Thanks Tony!    That is exactly what I was looking for.  

Similar Discussion Topics
Live seafood wholesale information Mock Recalls - Seafood and Beef Environmental Monitoring guidance Seafood facility Critical limits in seafood Supplier Approval Program for Seafood SQF Level 2 implementation for seafood wholesaler and distributor Allergen Labeling Seafood Seafood and Spoilage organism Seafood HACCP Plans How much I should charge for developing and implementing a Seafood HACCP Program