What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Recommendations for Certification Bodies

Started by , Nov 28 2023 05:54 PM
2 Replies

We are an A rated BRCGS facility and have been for  years. We are currently contemplating switching to SQF and to a new CB. We have narrowed it down to QIMA/WQS AND SGS.  Both have auditors in  our geographic location, auditors that can do our catagory wether we switch to SQF or not and both are accepted by our current customers. I  am looking for any feed back on how the CB's were to work with.?

Thanks for any insite that you can give.

Kevin

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Process Authority Recommendations? Food Safety Videos- Recommendations? Recommendations for a SQF Certification Body Nutrition Software Recommendations Any recommendations for a date label gun?
[Ad]

Eagle Certification Group out of Dayton OH. Well respected.

Hi Kevin,

I have heard good things about WQS and was both a 3rd party Auditor and SQF Auditor with SGS for a bunch of years, personally I'd go with another one instead of SGS for various reasons.

As an SQF Consultant we recommend (without referral fee) CICS, good outfit, good auditors that are paid well - firm, but fair.

1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
Process Authority Recommendations? Food Safety Videos- Recommendations? Recommendations for a SQF Certification Body Nutrition Software Recommendations Any recommendations for a date label gun? Recommendations for Vegan and Gluten Free Certification Recommendations for Label Software Recommendations Salt presence verification Requesting Datalogger Recommendations Recommendations for a data logger