• IFSQN Member
  • 130 posts
  • 44 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth
  • Interests:I collect vintage clothing

Posted 27 June 2023 - 04:22 PM

I am looking for something that will make monitoring easier. They will be used in delivery trucks.

Our current models have a USB plug and must be removed and downloaded on to a computer each week. Has anyone used a wifi model that works well? Hesitant to spend so much money until I know they will work.

Trucks will be parked outside of loading docks, but there is a router on the wall near these docks.

niratk7

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Associate
  • 20 posts
  • 1 thanks
Neutral

• Earth
    Earth

Posted 27 June 2023 - 09:47 PM

Hey Alton, 

We provide solutions like this at Empiric. Want to have a chat to see if there's a way we can potentially help? 

We work with folks like Tyson Foods, J&J, Lineage Logistics and more. 

I am looking for something that will make monitoring easier. They will be used in delivery trucks.

Our current models have a USB plug and must be removed and downloaded on to a computer each week. Has anyone used a wifi model that works well? Hesitant to spend so much money until I know they will work.

Trucks will be parked outside of loading docks, but there is a router on the wall near these docks.

niratk7

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Associate
  • 20 posts
  • 1 thanks
Neutral

• Earth
    Earth

Posted 03 July 2023 - 05:13 PM

Do you need to see the data while the trucks are in transit or are you simply looking for a wifi based solution which will upload the data to the cloud when the trucks reach the loading dock and then be able to use that cloud platform for automated reporting? 

AltonBrownFanClub

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 130 posts
  • 44 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth

Posted 05 July 2023 - 02:51 PM

Do you need to see the data while the trucks are in transit or are you simply looking for a wifi based solution which will upload the data to the cloud when the trucks reach the loading dock and then be able to use that cloud platform for automated reporting? 

No need to check the temperatures in real time. Just need to upload the day's data when trucks are parked at night.

niratk7

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Associate
  • 20 posts
  • 1 thanks
Neutral

• Earth
    Earth

Posted 05 July 2023 - 03:01 PM

We have a great solution used by folks like Tyson Foods, J&J, and others. I can email you, if you'd like to set up time to discuss. 

AltonBrownFanClub

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 130 posts
  • 44 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth

Posted 05 July 2023 - 09:54 PM

We have a great solution used by folks like Tyson Foods, J&J, and others. I can email you, if you'd like to set up time to discuss. 

I'm willing to consider your product, but I would like to keep the recommendations public. Sharing information is the main goal of this forum.

By reading your other posts, it seems like you're only interested in market research and private sales.

The only person that really helps is you.

niratk7

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Associate
  • 20 posts
  • 1 thanks
Neutral

• Earth
    Earth

Posted 06 July 2023 - 05:25 AM

I agree with you. Lets keep things public. 

I am here to help, as well as learn from the community and did not mean to come off as someone who is trying to only fulfill my own personal goals.

Let me know what is the best way to go about this. 

AltonBrownFanClub

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 130 posts
  • 44 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth

Posted 06 July 2023 - 05:44 PM

Do you have a spec sheet or website link for your dataloggers?

niratk7

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Associate
  • 20 posts
  • 1 thanks
Neutral

• Earth
    Earth

Posted 06 July 2023 - 08:38 PM

Here's a link to our website and datasheet for the device: 

https://empiric.io/f...emanufacturing/

https://empiric.io/d...m22-data-sheet/

This page specifically goes over how they are used throughout cooking and chilling cycles, but the devices and platform are also being used for your specific use case with the trucks. 

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users