What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Hands-Free water tap risk assessment

Started by , Dec 03 2023 09:50 PM

Thank you so much for the reply! Understood... this is actually a customer specified audit (Australian version of Costco audit) and they called out "water taps with hands - free operation"

I understand.  I attached a simple example of a RA.  Its just an example, I would adjust  it to fit  your operation.

3 Replies

Hello everyone,

Can anybody show us a risk assessment example for not having a hands - free water tap in the facility? 

We process a very low risk product - production and bottling of high alcohol spirits (ie - Whiskey, Gin and Vodka)

Thank you!

Patricia 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Converting Hand Wash Sinks to Hands Free Hands cleaning checking method Has anyone ever experienced a high yeast count on hands and gloves? Are Hands in Pockets Allowed? Agar Control TPC for Production and Operator Hands
[Ad]

Not all standards require a hands free sink.  Ie I believe sqf it is only a requirement for high risk foods.  

Thank you so much for the reply! Understood... this is actually a customer specified audit (Australian version of Costco audit) and they called out "water taps with hands - free operation"

I understand.  I attached a simple example of a RA.  Its just an example, I would adjust  it to fit  your operation.

Attached Files

1 Like1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
Converting Hand Wash Sinks to Hands Free Hands cleaning checking method Has anyone ever experienced a high yeast count on hands and gloves? Are Hands in Pockets Allowed? Agar Control TPC for Production and Operator Hands Do bathroom hand wash sinks need to be hands free? Employees getting sore hands due to increased handwashing during Covid-19 Micro. Limits for Worker hands in Food packaging Hands free hand dryers Employees not washing hands after using restroom