What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Certificate of Attendance

Started by , Dec 09 2023 06:09 PM
2 Replies

I really enjoy the free Friday webinars. I have gone back and watched a few that I missed ie: Preparing for FDA inspections and Metal Detectors and X-ray, but have been unable to download the certificate for these. Any help would be appreciated.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Third party audit certificate redacted Calibration Certificate Expiration In CFR 111 must we reconfirm suppliers certificate of analysis for flavors and color? Requesting a Certificate of Insurance from suppliers What is an underlying 2024 producers certificate?
[Ad]

I really enjoy the free Friday webinars. I have gone back and watched a few that I missed ie: Preparing for FDA inspections and Metal Detectors and X-ray, but have been unable to download the certificate for these. Any help would be appreciated.

I don't believe there are any.  You could fill out a general training form for yourself if you wanted....

If you register for a webinar then you will receive the certificate of attendance.

After the webinar we post the recording, slides and certificate on the wesbite.

The slides and certificate are only available in the files library that has restricted access.

https://www.ifsqn.co...safety-fridays/

Kind Regards,

Simon

Similar Discussion Topics
Third party audit certificate redacted Calibration Certificate Expiration In CFR 111 must we reconfirm suppliers certificate of analysis for flavors and color? Requesting a Certificate of Insurance from suppliers What is an underlying 2024 producers certificate? How to approve suppliers without a GFSI recognized certificate? How does Root Cause Analysis Rejection affect BRC certificate? Animal Welfare Certificate for SQF audits ISO 22000 Certificate Scope Ingredient Disposal Certificate