What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Mayonnaise Glass Bottling Plant Process

Started by , Apr 12 2024 09:53 AM
1 Reply

HI FS Team

Trust you are all well and have been working on V6  requirements.

I have started based on the V6 Checklist that was shared by our team members on this platform.  Thank you for your help on this, I really do appreciate all help I get from this platform.

My new query is on Glass Botling operation. eg.  Mayonaise in glass bottle

I have no experience on this section.

Please can I get some help on where to start with and what are requirements, Process flow, risk assessment.  PRP, what are the relevant checks

Thanking you for your assistance 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
What causes yeast and mold growth in wasabi mayonnaise and pate? HACCP Plan for Cold Fill Mayonnaise Can anyone share an example of a HACCP plan for mayonnaise production process? Sterile bottling of mayonnaise Mayonnaise, veg. oils - procedure oxidative stability requested
[Ad]

Hi Kelpack,

There should be a process for the mayonnaise, pasteurisation/hotfill?

This topic may be useful: Bottling mayonnaise - microbiological hazards?

Also note control of glass containers is required, including:

Dedicated, segregated storage for glass containers, ideally a separate storage room should be used for storage of empty containers.

Systems to manage glass jar breakages between the jar cleaning/ inspection point and lidding.

Kind regards,

Tony

Similar Discussion Topics
What causes yeast and mold growth in wasabi mayonnaise and pate? HACCP Plan for Cold Fill Mayonnaise Can anyone share an example of a HACCP plan for mayonnaise production process? Sterile bottling of mayonnaise Mayonnaise, veg. oils - procedure oxidative stability requested Equipment for getting mayonnaise on sandwiches - help Bottling mayonnaise - microbiological hazards? How to measure density of mayonnaise?