What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

BRC Accreditation

Started by , Aug 31 2006 02:21 PM
3 Replies
Dear All,

Just to inform you that we have today passed our BRC accreditation (Cat B) re-visit with NO corrective actions.

Thank you all for your help and direction over the past year.

Kind regards,

Steve
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Cannot get SALSA accreditation because of using co-packer What are the implications of producing a product outside the scope of accreditation? Will FSSC 22000 5.1 - 2.5.1 apply to equipment calibration service to gain accreditation - ISO 17025? Strategies in Vendor Accreditation in the new normal Which BRC Accreditation should Drinking Straws come under?
[Ad]

Dear All,

Just to inform you that we have today passed our BRC accreditation (Cat B) re-visit with NO corrective actions.

Kind regards,

Steve

Congratulations!
I know how nerve racking it can be, what with having 10 sites going through it.

It's good that the forum has been of help; i know i've learnt a lot from it!

C x
Congratulations Steve

Isn't it nice when a plan clicks together after all the hassle and hard work

Well done Steve. Zero NCR's is some performance, especially on such an in-depth audit.

Simon

Similar Discussion Topics
Cannot get SALSA accreditation because of using co-packer What are the implications of producing a product outside the scope of accreditation? Will FSSC 22000 5.1 - 2.5.1 apply to equipment calibration service to gain accreditation - ISO 17025? Strategies in Vendor Accreditation in the new normal Which BRC Accreditation should Drinking Straws come under? ISO 17025 UKAS Accreditation Requirements MAST Iceland -- sufficient? Equivalent to BRC accreditation? In Australia, What is the most basic HACCP accreditation? Benefits of UKAS testing accreditation Seeking advice on laboratory accreditation audit