What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Haccp Certification For Food Packaging Factories

Started by , Jul 30 2004 01:15 PM
2 Replies
Hi Food safers,

I would like to have some information about HACCP certification. I am now working in a Food packaging factory as HACCP consultant. They want to have a certification of it from one accredited firm ... Is it possible now for that kind of factories such as food factories or they have to wait for the ISO 22000 publishing time.

Thanks in advance for your help...

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
HACCP certification for SQG Ed 9.0 - System Element 2.1.1.5 HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry No CCPs in a HACCP Plan - Can This Be Possible? Should you list your preventative controls on your HACCP process flow chart? Fair Price to charge for developing 2 HACCP plans
[Ad]
Saydin,

Which Consulting Firm do you represent? These are basic information that they should already have otherwise justice is not done to your client

Suggest that you revert this issue back to your principal

Charles Chew
I would just add that ISO 22000 will be a high level umbrella standard only and you will still be required to implement industry specific GMP's or Standards to put the meat on the bones.

In the case of the Food Packaging industry the BRC/IOP Packaging Standard provides an excellent road map.

Regards,
Simon

Similar Discussion Topics
HACCP certification for SQG Ed 9.0 - System Element 2.1.1.5 HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry No CCPs in a HACCP Plan - Can This Be Possible? Should you list your preventative controls on your HACCP process flow chart? Fair Price to charge for developing 2 HACCP plans HACCP plan for chocolate and risk area decision tree HACCP Flow charts and 'confidentiality' Implementing HACCP/BRC for a Logistics Company Is HACCP broken? How would I verify my HACCP Plan for new product?