What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

ISO 9000:2000 QUESTIONNAIRE

Started by , Apr 16 2003 01:17 PM
0 Reply
I am conducting a research project on values and leadership behaviors supporting the implementation of ISO 9000:2000 as a partial fulfillment of my EMBA at the University of Sharjah . It would be very kind of you to find time to fill the questionnaire. The questionnaire can be accessed through the following link:

http://www.maknoon.com/iso

I promise to send you the summary of my result if you fill the questionnaire.

HASSAN A. AL-GHASYAH
E-mail: peace@emirates.net.ae
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
BRCGS Haulier Transport Questionnaire BRCGS 3.7.2 - Does a supplier have to have a HARA/HACCP to be an approved supplier through a questionnaire? Food Safety and Quality Culture Questionnaire BRC SD 3.5.2.2 - Low Risk Subcontractor Questionnaire Food safety and quality culture survey questionnaire
[Ad]

Similar Discussion Topics
BRCGS Haulier Transport Questionnaire BRCGS 3.7.2 - Does a supplier have to have a HARA/HACCP to be an approved supplier through a questionnaire? Food Safety and Quality Culture Questionnaire BRC SD 3.5.2.2 - Low Risk Subcontractor Questionnaire Food safety and quality culture survey questionnaire Supplier Questionnaire for Customers Food safety questionnaire for suppliers BRCGS 9: 3.5.1.2 - Supplier Audit and Supplier Questionnaire Supplier Questionnaire Clause 3.5.2.2 - Sub-contractors Questionnaire