What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Today's active topic button not working

Started by , Feb 07 2007 10:57 AM
1 Reply
Dear Simon,

I just noticed that the today's AT button has a menu attached - one week. etc.
Was that always there ? If so I simply missed it, great idea but it doesn't seem to work properly, ie only a few items are added to the today list ??

Also, Newsgirl seems to have been exorcised from this list, perhaps intentionally??

Rgds / Charles.C

Added - The Day of the Blooper! Just noticed the pages 2,3 button. Now I know why I never saw the menu previously!!

Added (2) - despite my blinkered vision does appear that some selective choppig of posts is taking place - only 3 posts yesterday?? Maybe depends on criterion for "active".
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Would Mr. Wonka be able to hack it today? SQF Code Edition 9 Released Today Hi all, I am from Trinidad and Tobago and I just joined today Finished up our qualifying certification audit today FSMA Final Rules Submitted Today to Federal Register
[Ad]
Why are you shouting at me?

Dear Simon,

I just noticed that the today's AT button has a menu attached - one week. etc.
Was that always there ? If so I simply missed it, great idea but it doesn't seem to work properly, ie only a few items are added to the today list ??

I'm seeing lot's, what about everyone else?

Also, Newsgirl seems to have been exorcised from this list, perhaps intentionally??

Yes this was a concious decision. There was too many of her posts showing in the active topics list that were hiding member topics, couldn't see the wood for the trees. Also I've removed the feed from FoodProcessingTechnology completley as it was just company promos rather than food safety and quality news. I'm always tinkering.

Added - The Day of the Blooper! Just noticed the pages 2,3 button. Now I know why I never saw the menu previously!!

Added (2) - despite my blinkered vision does appear that some selective choppig of posts is taking place - only 3 posts yesterday?? Maybe depends on criterion for "active".

I'm seeing way more than three???

Thanks for the feedback Charles.

Simon

Similar Discussion Topics
Would Mr. Wonka be able to hack it today? SQF Code Edition 9 Released Today Hi all, I am from Trinidad and Tobago and I just joined today Finished up our qualifying certification audit today FSMA Final Rules Submitted Today to Federal Register Passed Audit Today - Thanks! BRC annual report is out today My mechanic is gonna be busy today Today I ate some ‘out of date’ Coleman’s English Mustard Today's Forum Downtime