Grade - PIFSQN

• Banned
  • 898 posts
  • 203 thanks
Excellent

• United States
    United States

Posted 28 October 2014 - 01:21 PM

Watch your equipment budget Cancers, our horoscope* today is ...

"Problems with machines could have your nerves on edge. This may be one day when everything seems to break. Some problems you might be able to fix yourself, Cancer, but at least one may involve something that has to be replaced. This might be the one you need the most right now. Think of it as a sign from the Universe that you should do something else. That's the only way to stay sane."

*I check them because they are often hilarious when applied to work and occasionally say things like "You should stay home from work today", which I am then allowed to point out to my boss. 

.--. .- -. - ... / --- .--. - .. --- -. .- .-..

SPL

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 85 posts
  • 21 thanks
Neutral

• United States
    United States

Posted 28 October 2014 - 01:37 PM

you had to post this! ITs all coming true for me :yeahrite:

Mr. Incognito

"Mostly Harmless"

• IFSQN Fellow
  • 1,571 posts
  • 272 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth

Posted 28 October 2014 - 01:53 PM

Watch your equipment budget Cancers, our horoscope* today is ...

"Problems with machines could have your nerves on edge. This may be one day when everything seems to break. Some problems you might be able to fix yourself, Cancer, but at least one may involve something that has to be replaced. This might be the one you need the most right now. Think of it as a sign from the Universe that you should do something else. That's the only way to stay sane."

*I check them because they are often hilarious when applied to work and occasionally say things like "You should stay home from work today", which I am then allowed to point out to my boss. 

Not applicable to me today unless the microwave blows up when I'm heating my food up.  Our equipment is working fine... well except the low air pressure in the mill... but I'm sure that'll be sorted out soon

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Mr. Incognito

:tardis:

Mr. Incognito is a cool frood who can travel the width and breadth of the galaxy and still know where his towel is.

RG3

Grade - PIFSQN

• IFSQN Principal
  • 501 posts
  • 169 thanks
Excellent

• United States
    United States
  • Interests:"We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them" Albert Einstein

Posted 28 October 2014 - 04:59 PM

OH NO!!! I'm a Cancer!!!

Where do you find work related horoscopes?!?

And as someone else has posted somewhere, a boring day is a good day for QA/FS people. Steer away from an exciting day.

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users