What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

The Knowledge Entrepreneur

Started by , Sep 09 2004 08:53 PM
1 Reply
The Knowledge Entrepreneur
Article on Knowledge Management and Entrepreneurship
By Professor Colin Coulson-Thomas

Many management teams are missing exciting opportunities to transform corporate performance by better exploiting know-how and using job support tools to boost productivity. They are also forgoing unprecedented possibilities for generating additional revenues from new knowledge-based offerings.

Scientific breakthroughs occur in laboratories and innovative thinking abounds in workshops. Yet people drown in irrelevant information. They waste time and money on ‘knowledge management' initiatives to capture and share existing know-how that may or may not be relevant to future aspirations. With unexploited intellectual capital all around them executives imitate and copy others.

Read Full Article

Regards,
Simon
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Technical Knowledge and Information Sources Free classes to improve food safety knowledge Source for articles on the safety, quality, and overall knowledge of IQF ingredients? Please share your knowledge on FSSC 22000 additional requirement How do I assess the level of HACCP knowledge my team and employees have?
[Ad]
Simon,

Absolutely correct. An extract of my joint venture proposal text with a local University on research program :D Its already a done deal

believes that the next generation of strategic planning on new product roll-out in the medical consumables sector will combine the performance-driven organizations and supporting technologies that govern product development and life-cycle management, all supported by a smart forecasting engine.           

“Smart Sourcing for Innovation” is not a stand alone concept.

Just giving weight to the title of this topic.
Prof. Collin's new book got to be a must-read. Wish I can lay my hand on one. Simon, how about starting a new competition AGAIN.

Charles Chew

Similar Discussion Topics
Technical Knowledge and Information Sources Free classes to improve food safety knowledge Source for articles on the safety, quality, and overall knowledge of IQF ingredients? Please share your knowledge on FSSC 22000 additional requirement How do I assess the level of HACCP knowledge my team and employees have? Advice on setting up a food safety and hygiene system for a hotel without any previous knowledge of food safety practices GFSI knowledge exam Looking for a procedure covering knowledge management for ISO 9001:2015 GFSI Knowledge Exam - what is involved, what preparation should one do GFSI New Auditor Knowledge Exam, Required from July 2019