Grade - Active

• Corporate Sponsor
  • 24 posts
  • 7 thanks
Neutral

• Ireland
    Ireland

Posted 23 February 2021 - 07:02 PM

We are pleased to announce the launch of a new series of educational webinars designed to enhance knowledge and understanding of food safety. This monthly series will provide a detailed understanding of the critical elements required for effective food safety management starting with the basics of hazards, risks, and risk assessment through to new and emerging technologies used to support the food safety practitioner. Join us on February 25th for the first session 'An Introduction to the Food Safety Framework'. 

Masterclasses-Linkedin-1030x539.png

Each session will be recorded and attendees will receive a certificate they can use for their Continuous Professional Development. 

Register now: https://attendee.got...941804468117776

Thanked by 3 Members:

olenazh

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Fellow
  • 1,364 posts
  • 439 thanks
Excellent

• Canada
    Canada
  • Interests:My job, church, reading, gym, horror movies

Posted 23 February 2021 - 08:30 PM

Hey Barry; I've registered - it's just I'm not available on Feb 25 as I have a hospital appntm. But I'll be able to see recorded session, right? Can you please guide me where I could find recorded sessions? Thanks a lot!

Chris @ Safefood 360°

Associate - AIFSQN

• Corporate Sponsor
  • 104 posts
  • 51 thanks
Neutral

• United States
    United States

Posted 12 November 2021 - 08:38 PM

I can't recommend this classes enough. If you have an opportunity, be sure to check out some of the on-demand sessions here: https://safefood360..../#av_section_3 

AltonBrownFanClub

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 130 posts
  • 44 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth
  • Interests:I collect vintage clothing

Posted 12 November 2021 - 09:56 PM

Thank you for providing these free webinars. At my company, all employees pay for their own professional development.  :headhurts:

Side note: a rep tried to sell me software today. I told them I am not interested, and that I will be using safefood 360 when the time comes. <3

Barry @ Safefood 360°

Grade - Active

• Corporate Sponsor
  • 24 posts
  • 7 thanks
Neutral

• Ireland
    Ireland

Posted 15 November 2021 - 03:37 PM

Thank you for providing these free webinars. At my company, all employees pay for their own professional development.  :headhurts:

Side note: a rep tried to sell me software today. I told them I am not interested, and that I will be using safefood 360 when the time comes. <3

I'm glad you're enjoying them! 

Always great to hear someone is waiting to implement the software as well. If you would like to send me a direct message with your details I would be happy to give you a call so you know what to expect when the timing is right.  :thumbup:

kingstudruler1

Grade - PIFSQN

• IFSQN Principal
  • 856 posts
  • 293 thanks
Excellent

• United States
    United States

Posted 16 November 2021 - 05:39 AM

Agree with the thank you.  

paying for your own development is BS.   

eb2fee_785dceddab034fa1a30dd80c7e21f1d7~

Twofishfs@gmail.com

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users