What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

ISO 22000 Audit Due Saturday 16 June 07

Started by , Jun 11 2007 09:48 AM
5 Replies
Hey guys,

I'm (almost) back... Just letting you know, we are through with all the amendments and preparations for our audit for ISO 22K. The big day is on Saturday, 16 June. I will let you know the results.

Wish me luck!!!

Thank you and regards to all
Kelly
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
How many Non-conformances did you get at your last audit? Shadow Witness Audit Request First time Costco audit, no GFSI certification Help with ISCC EU Audit BRC Quarterly Audit coverage
[Ad]

Hey guys,

ISO 22K. The big day is on Saturday, 16 June.
Wish me luck!!!

Kelly

Dear Kelly,

We all know you will come out with flying colours. Our best wishes are with you...

Best Regards,

A Sankara Narayanan
Dear Kelly,
Good Luck, You will suerly get it through.
Wish you ALL BEST once again.
Lalith

Hey guys,

I'm (almost) back... Just letting you know, we are through with all the amendments and preparations for our audit for ISO 22K. The big day is on Saturday, 16 June. I will let you know the results.

Wish me luck!!!

Thank you and regards to all
Kelly

Best wishes Kelly, I'm sure you will do brilliantly.

Regards,
Simon
Thank you all guys. You give me strength. Cheers to you all!

Thank you all guys. You give me strength. Cheers to you all!

Don't forget Kelly when you get your certificate you are eligible for: A free listing in the Food Safety Standards Directory. That is if you want it.

Regards,
Simon

Similar Discussion Topics
How many Non-conformances did you get at your last audit? Shadow Witness Audit Request First time Costco audit, no GFSI certification Help with ISCC EU Audit BRC Quarterly Audit coverage Third party audit certificate redacted Huge bill for unannounced BRC Audit Expenses FSSC V6 Internal audit Checklist BRC Audit on new factory not yet producing Back to Basics - HACCP Audit Table