What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Hello from Turkey

Started by , Feb 20 2008 04:41 PM
1 Reply
Hello to everyone ,

My name is Funda, my background is in food science (MSc) and I am working in a food quality control laboratory in İstanbul. We are the problem solvers, advisors, consultants, trainers, and one of the largest full-service food testing laboratories in TURKEY.

Our Accreditations;
  • NQA BS EN ISO 9001-2002 Quality Management System, applicable to chemical and biological testing and analysis of food stuffs and industrial materials and sanitary surveillances of caterers and hotels.
  • TURKAK according to ISO 17025:2005
  • TSE 17025 Laboratory adequacy
  • Turkish Agricultural Ministry Private Food Control Laboratory License.

We also help to develop and implement Codex-HACCP plans for the food industry. We comply with the following consultant and inspection services, and standards:
  • Codex Alimantarius CAC/RCP 1-1969,Rev.3 (1997),
  • Europe Union 93/94/EC Hygiene Standard,
  • IFS (Int. Food Standard)-Standard for Auditing Retailer (and Wholesaler) Branded Food Products Ver.5 2007,
  • ISO 22000:2005-Food Safety Management Systems.
I am really happy to join this forum.

Best wishes,

Funda

www.saniter.com.tr
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Level of peroxides in mechanically separated turkey Import Food Regulation in Turkey Nutrition fact in Turkey Labelling Labelling Requirements in Turkey Hi from Turkey!
[Ad]
Hi Funda, welcome to the forums. With all that experience I'm sure you will be a great source of help to less enlightened members.

Regards,
Simon

Similar Discussion Topics
Level of peroxides in mechanically separated turkey Import Food Regulation in Turkey Nutrition fact in Turkey Labelling Labelling Requirements in Turkey Hi from Turkey! Hello from Turkey Calculation Safe Cooking Times for Stuffed, Unstuffed Turkey Tesco Frozen Classic Turkey Dinner recalled hello from Turkey Hi from Turkey