What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Provision of Resources

Started by , May 16 2008 06:50 PM
2 Replies
Hi,

As a student i got some problems with point 6.1 Provision of resources

"XYZ Company shall provide adequate resources for the establishment, implementation, maintenance and updating of the food safety management system"

I'm doing an analysis of a food safety system in a hospital kitchen and i'm looking at whats already implemented and whats needed for ISO 22k but i dont really sure how i need to analyse this. My professor told to link it to the managementreview but thats a totally different point. Otherwise he told to look at things like manpower, budget... but how do i know if its adequate?

Your opinions would be very much appreciated!!
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
SQF 2.1.2.8: Job Description provision for coverage BRC V8 Clause 1.1.7 - Resource Provision 7.5.2 Validation of processes for production and service provision 1.1.6 Provision of technical knowledge and information Provision of Personal Protective Equipment
[Ad]

Hi,

As a student i got some problems with point 6.1 Provision of resources

"XYZ Company shall provide adequate resources for the establishment, implementation, maintenance and updating of the food safety management system"

Your opinions would be very much appreciated!!

Hi, this is a guidelines for auditors from the IAF, I hope this help.

Attached Files

1 Thank
I agree with your Professor. However, before you link to Management Review, you would need to look at 5.8.2 and 5.8.3 which will effectively determine whether you have achieved your food safety objectives as intended. If not.....why! (maybe due to inadequate resources or ineffective ones?)

Similar Discussion Topics
SQF 2.1.2.8: Job Description provision for coverage BRC V8 Clause 1.1.7 - Resource Provision 7.5.2 Validation of processes for production and service provision 1.1.6 Provision of technical knowledge and information Provision of Personal Protective Equipment How to prove provision of resources for ISO 22000 FSMS