What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Today's Forum Downtime

Started by , Aug 29 2008 09:23 AM
0 Reply
Hello All,

Sorry to those of you who have tried logging on over the past 12 hours or so. The web hosts have been having problems with the server and this has been the cause of the downtime. It's been happening quite a lot recently and I’ve vented my disappointment with the hosting company, they have assured me that it is a transient problem and the normal good service will be resumed.

Regards,
Simon
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Would Mr. Wonka be able to hack it today? SQF Code Edition 9 Released Today Hi all, I am from Trinidad and Tobago and I just joined today Finished up our qualifying certification audit today FSMA Final Rules Submitted Today to Federal Register
[Ad]

Similar Discussion Topics
Would Mr. Wonka be able to hack it today? SQF Code Edition 9 Released Today Hi all, I am from Trinidad and Tobago and I just joined today Finished up our qualifying certification audit today FSMA Final Rules Submitted Today to Federal Register Passed Audit Today - Thanks! BRC annual report is out today My mechanic is gonna be busy today Today I ate some ‘out of date’ Coleman’s English Mustard Today's website downtime