What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

How to search previous discussions

Started by , Sep 17 2008 01:02 PM
2 Replies
There is a huge archive of previous discussion and information on the forums. Before posting a question it is a good idea to try a search. The forums software has its own built in search function (simple or advanced). The search button can be found near the top of the forums board header (see attached image).

Regards,
Simon

search.jpg   50.6KB   59 downloads
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Where do I find the Practical Internal auditor Training for Food Operations Previous recording that I just purchased? Is it ok to use the internal audit from the previous year if no changes have been made? How long can a previous managers name be on created forms and procedures How to search for Raw Materials that are banned in US? Is it possible to achieve an A grade if the previous audit was C grade?
[Ad]
Dear Simon,

Is it also possible to mark topics as favorites, to find them back easiliy to use or read later?

Dear Simon,

Is it also possible to mark topics as favorites, to find them back easiliy to use or read later?

Not right now Madam A. D-tor. There is a new version of the forum software in progress, it will have lot's of new features like this and also you will be able to see a list of related topics when you are viewing a topic. Watch this space.

Regards,
Simon

Similar Discussion Topics
Where do I find the Practical Internal auditor Training for Food Operations Previous recording that I just purchased? Is it ok to use the internal audit from the previous year if no changes have been made? How long can a previous managers name be on created forms and procedures How to search for Raw Materials that are banned in US? Is it possible to achieve an A grade if the previous audit was C grade? Can we have a final QA check before packaging to monitor multiple hazards which deemed to be CCP s in previous process steps? Advice on setting up a food safety and hygiene system for a hotel without any previous knowledge of food safety practices HACCP Risk Analysis - Proper way to address risks from previous steps Do you search visitor Briefcases, Backpacks, bags etc.? Frequency of internal audits based on risk and previous results