What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Emergency handbooks

Started by , Sep 06 2005 05:50 AM
2 Replies
Translated in different languages, there's also a Chinese version.

Handbooks
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Emergency Supplier Approvals SOP for Emergency Response during Power Outage, Sabotage and War Example procedure for procurement in emergency situation clause 2.5.1 FSSC 22000 v5.1 Template for preparing emergency preparedness assessment and drills procedure Crisis Management - Emergency Water Supply
[Ad]
Hello,

Everything I found in this site helped me a lot ..Therefore I wanted to help everyone as well...

Look at the download

Attached Files

1 Thank
Dear BlueSoulMate,

Welcome to the forum and many thks for yr upload(s). Apologies for delayed response, only just got round to looking at it / them.

The dual language (Eng. / Spanish) was rather intriguing.

Certainly covers a wide subject matter. The information on areas where I hv some experience seemed quite useful although a reliance on the ability to dial 911 seemed assumed. In this respect (unless I missed it), seemed to give not much suggestion to nominating / establishing "on-board" people-groups to provide emergency assistance. For example -

HELPFUL HINTS
• If a person eats or drinks anything chemically contaminated, call 911.
• If a chemical gets in a person's eyes, call 911.

Actually, I think the availability of on-site expertise (for a defined scope) is a legal requirement, (and a logical one IMO), in many countries ??

I also noticed -

• Foods that may be salvaged:
Unopened cans if:
• Labels are intact. However, labels must be removed and then the can re-labeled
with a permanent marker prior to cleaning and sanitizing
• Cans are not dented along any seam.
• Cans do not show any signs of swelling, leaking or loss of vacuum.
• Cans are not rusty.

Sampling, checking vacua, etc is surely advisable assuming that such facilities are available - which they should be.

3. Restrict food employees who are ill with Salmonella, Shigella, E. coli or Hepatitis A from working with food

Prohibit is perhaps a better choice than "restrict". (I presume E.coli refers to a pathogenic form).

Not trying to nit-pick, overall the articles are very interesting indeed.

Regards / Charles.C

Similar Discussion Topics
Emergency Supplier Approvals SOP for Emergency Response during Power Outage, Sabotage and War Example procedure for procurement in emergency situation clause 2.5.1 FSSC 22000 v5.1 Template for preparing emergency preparedness assessment and drills procedure Crisis Management - Emergency Water Supply ISO 22000: 2018 Clause 8.4.2 - Emergency Preparedness Testing Food Safety Emergency Mock Drills Need an example procedure for emergency preparedness and response Emergency shutdowns and unannounced audits Difference between incidence reporting and emergency preparedness