What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Reducing HACCP audit reports

Started by , Sep 17 2009 04:19 PM
10 Replies
Hey guys,

We all know organizations want to reduce costs. Now, we are working on a project to reduce our HACCP auditor reports without affecting the integrity and quality of the report.
If we can reduce the reports to a 1 or 2 pages, it will be beneficial, since auditors spend about 3 hours typing reports and it's very costly.

Does anybody have some ideas?

Thank you so much guys.

Dugaucher
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Limits for sulfite reducing anaerobe sporeformers Supplier reducing sodium in product - still have old packaging film on hand Reducing ATP Swabs Reducing number of CIPs Reducing Coliforms in the organic sprouts
[Ad]
Internal audit report? If yes, why not consider writing down the findings instead of typing them as long as it is legible?
I tend to do it as YongVM suggested during the audit, but I find it is very helpful to type it out in a numbered format afterwards according to the sections that the auditor was looking at. That way I can stroke them off my to do list as I get the CARs done for them.
I make copies of everything that the auditor wants a copy of and that way I can keep my reports quite brief. I can refer back to the auditor's request and find where or what the issue was.
I don't know if this helps any but it is how I do it for now.
I'm quite new at it yet and am learning new tricks at each audit I go through.
It is actually external audits which are sub-contracted be auditors.
The numbering is a good idea indeed MAURI , but you still have to cover all the standards, which will make your report still long....

I am pretty ISO has something that helps to reduce audit reporting and still keep the integrity of the report but dont find where.

Any other ideas ?
Thanks guys.

It is actually external audits which are sub-contracted be auditors.
The numbering is a good idea indeed MAURI , but you still have to cover all the standards, which will make your report still long....

I am pretty ISO has something that helps to reduce audit reporting and still keep the integrity of the report but dont find where.

Any other ideas ?
Thanks guys.

You might want to try this Dugaucher:

ISO 9001 Auditing Practices Group

It's full of tips, tricks, guidance and auditing best practice.

Regards,
Simon
I have a bespoke HACCP audit which i have attached.

Caz x

Attached Files

You might want to try this Dugaucher:

ISO 9001 Auditing Practices Group

It's full of tips, tricks, guidance and auditing best practice.

Regards,
Simon

Thank you so much Simon, will take a look at this.
Dugaucher

I have a bespoke HACCP audit which i have attached.

Caz x

Thanks, man very nice from you.
Great checklist idea, many thanks from NZ.
Wow Caz, that looks to be a pretty comprehensive checklist. I hink I'll be spending a bit of time digesting it!

Thanks
Thanks Simon for the useful link. Good one.

Hi Caz,
The HACCP audit checklist which is quite detailed and useful one. Thanks for sharing.

Similar Discussion Topics
Limits for sulfite reducing anaerobe sporeformers Supplier reducing sodium in product - still have old packaging film on hand Reducing ATP Swabs Reducing number of CIPs Reducing Coliforms in the organic sprouts Tips on reducing contamination How to justify reducing 3rd party testing on finished products? Enrichment method for sulfite-reducing anaerobes from Lactic Acid Bacteria product? Antimicrobial mats for reducing contamination on entering butchery Nitrogen, reducing O2 Levels?