What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Another New Person

Started by , Nov 10 2009 09:38 AM
2 Replies
Hello Folks

My name is John Pielou, from Belfast, Northern Ireland. I look after the Quality, Hygiene and Scrap (Recycling) Management systems and accreditation for a small to medium size flexible packaging company supplying the fresh and frozen food industry in my little corner of the world. I am also involved in some graphic design, for packaging of course, and plenty of other stuff that is not related to this topic.
I joined this site initially to use it as a tool to help to keep up to date with changes to any regulations that might affect the products we supply.
Having been employed by the same company for almost 20 years I may know some of the answers to some of the questions and am pleased to help anyone in any way I can, but mostly, I AM HERE TO LEARN.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Designated person for SQF Need help finding SQF training classes (in-person is preferred) SQF-HACCP In Person Training How often does a person have to renew their HACCP Certification? In-Person Lead Auditor training
[Ad]
Hi Bagman,

Welcome.You will learn more here.

Regards,
Jeremy

Hello Folks

My name is John Pielou, from Belfast, Northern Ireland. I look after the Quality, Hygiene and Scrap (Recycling) Management systems and accreditation for a small to medium size flexible packaging company supplying the fresh and frozen food industry in my little corner of the world. I am also involved in some graphic design, for packaging of course, and plenty of other stuff that is not related to this topic.
I joined this site initially to use it as a tool to help to keep up to date with changes to any regulations that might affect the products we supply.
Having been employed by the same company for almost 20 years I may know some of the answers to some of the questions and am pleased to help anyone in any way I can, but mostly, I AM HERE TO LEARN.

Hi John, welcome to the forums and thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself. We have an ever growing member base on the discussion forums from Belfast to Bahrain. It's what I love about the internet. Individuals all over the world with a common goal sharing ideas and knowledge. I'm proud and humbled to be able to provide the vehicle where it can take place.

Regards,
Simon

Similar Discussion Topics
Designated person for SQF Need help finding SQF training classes (in-person is preferred) SQF-HACCP In Person Training How often does a person have to renew their HACCP Certification? In-Person Lead Auditor training Designated restroom cleaning person Could one person lead an entire internal audit? How to create an efficient housekeeping system without dedicated person housekeeper Is it a good idea to have a QC person in receiving inspecting trailers and raw materials before and after unloading? As a person who has implemented the BRC system, can I do the internal audits?