What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Help! BRC Task List

Started by , Dec 10 2009 08:22 PM
3 Replies
Hi,

Anyone has a complete task list for the BRC standard? Can anyone tell me where can I get one, please?

We have just moved away from FSSC 22000 and chose BRC instead. I had a task list for FSSC 22000, but not sure if there is any available for the BRC standard from any source.

Thank you
Kay
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Should you list your preventative controls on your HACCP process flow chart? FSSC New BoS Decision List Ingredient List Question (FDA, USA) Can someone Help Me with a Template or a list of steps required to create a BMR for Herbal supplements? Controlled Documents List
[Ad]
I don't have a checklist but we put in an ISO 22000 system on our way to FSSC 22000 and we passed a BRC audit along the way without having any major issues so your system should translate well.

Can I ask why you decided to move from FSSC to BRC?

TS
This may help.

Attached Files

Dear Kay,

Must admit I hv never met the term "task list" with respect to BRC before, sounds more like the military. I presume this is American dialect . "Checklist" is similarly a not very specific terminology IMO. The most common request here is for a "GAP" list which is intended to list all the requirements of the standard in intelligible fashion so that the user can then compare to his/her existing applied controls and determine what is missing. Is this what you mean or ?? I believe from memory such a list does exist here although it is relatively simple to construct oneself by sort of inverting the brc clauses, (assuming you can understand them, not always the case IMEX ).

Rgds / Charles.C

Similar Discussion Topics
Should you list your preventative controls on your HACCP process flow chart? FSSC New BoS Decision List Ingredient List Question (FDA, USA) Can someone Help Me with a Template or a list of steps required to create a BMR for Herbal supplements? Controlled Documents List Enzymes - Are they needed on the Ingredients List? How to list ingredients when combining prepared products? BRCGS V9 Gap Analysis Check List Does any have a list or procedure for exactly what is required on a COA? Does anyone have a prep list for an unannounced audit?