What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Guide to GMP/hygiene practices for metal packaging for food contact

Started by , Jan 26 2010 01:22 PM
5 Replies
Dear All,

Was not quite sure where to post this document (ca.2006). Totally outside my area but looked possibly interesting to somebody.

gmp_metal_packaging_in_contact_with_food.pdf   498.27KB   186 downloads

Rgds / Charles.C
3 Thanks
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
G72/2 TACCP/VACCP Threat and vulnerability assessments - food fraud and food defence a practical guide ASTA HACCP Guide to Spices and Seasonings Seafood Hazards Master Guide Organic Fraud Prevention Guide Interpretation of micro testing guide
[Ad]
Thanks Charles

Very interesting

Rosemary
Thanks Charles

Maybe we should have a specific food packaging forum

Regards,

Tony
That is a useful document Charles, thanks. And yes Tony I think it ill be a good idea to have a forum for packaging. I will look into it.

Regards,
Simon
Yes a food packaging forum would be great.

Rosie

Yes a food packaging forum would be great.

Rosie

Done.

Similar Discussion Topics
G72/2 TACCP/VACCP Threat and vulnerability assessments - food fraud and food defence a practical guide ASTA HACCP Guide to Spices and Seasonings Seafood Hazards Master Guide Organic Fraud Prevention Guide Interpretation of micro testing guide BRCGS Version 9 Interpretation guide Guide to Inspections of Low Acid Canned Food Manufacturers Interpretation guide for the BRCGS Packaging standard version 6 Is there a guide to how Food Packaging Regulations fit together? SOP Definition guide or reference