What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Establishment of Effective Measurement Criteria for a Mock Recall

Started by , Nov 08 2010 08:28 AM
1 Reply
Hi ! I am new in this forum, Recently my company had a surveillance audit and the auditor Issued us 1 minor CAR and a few obs.What i would like to ask is about the mock recall.The auditor ask us to considered the establishment for effective measurement criteria of mock recall .Can somebody help me?Please..TQ for your help.
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Receiving Returns from Non-federally registered establishment FDA Registration -Food Establishment Establishment Registration & Process Filing for Acidified and Low-Acid Canned Foods (LACF) Is an SDS ok for a Declaration in an export establishment Several questions for getting USDA Establishment
[Ad]
Obviously it will depend upon what you have written in your Recall Procedure, but a couple of simple measurable criteria are

The time to complete the different stages of the procedure, eg how long to assemble the recall team, how long to complete the traceability of materials and products. Give some targets such as 2 hours or 4 hours and then you can compare your performance.

How accurately you can reconcile raw materials to finished products in a forwards trace eg 98 - 102%

There are probably others as well
1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
Receiving Returns from Non-federally registered establishment FDA Registration -Food Establishment Establishment Registration & Process Filing for Acidified and Low-Acid Canned Foods (LACF) Is an SDS ok for a Declaration in an export establishment Several questions for getting USDA Establishment Requirements for Establishment of an In-House Laboratory Micro specification establishment HACCP plan for re-wrapping establishment HCE - Hygiene Conscious Establishment Researching routine inspection in food facility or food establishment