What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Need direction in generating a business continuity plan

Started by , Nov 11 2010 05:08 PM
2 Replies
Hello I need direction or an example of a Business Continuity plan. I assume its how to deal with a natural or man made disaster. I appreciate all your help.
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Food safety culture plan fssc22000 v6 No CCPs in a HACCP Plan - Can This Be Possible? Food safety culture plan How to build a raw materials sampling plan? HACCP plan for chocolate and risk area decision tree
[Ad]

Hello I need direction or an example of a Business Continuity plan. I assume its how to deal with a natural or man made disaster. I appreciate all your help.

Type in Business Continuity template on search engine....plenty of free templates
2 Thanks
This attached Doc might help, hope it does! also, the Business Continuity Plan best accomplished buy the senior most person in the plant. Is this you? Due to the legal issues that could, god forbid, a fatality say a tornado, and part of the structure falling, after all we do live at the end of tornado ally. And yes this plan should include every thing besides Nuclear War

These attachment are great but elaborate hope you get your use, i know i will!

John Antecki

Attached Files

6 Thanks

Similar Discussion Topics
Food safety culture plan fssc22000 v6 No CCPs in a HACCP Plan - Can This Be Possible? Food safety culture plan How to build a raw materials sampling plan? HACCP plan for chocolate and risk area decision tree Anyone have a template for the V6 Risk Based Plan for Tanker Cleaning risk assessment? Allergen Management Plan Food Defence Plan How would I verify my HACCP Plan for new product? Can anyone check my HACCP plan for Sea Moss Gel?