What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Glove change protocol in confectionery shops

Started by , Dec 24 2010 11:56 AM
1 Reply
Hi everybody and Merry Christmas!!!

I work as a QA in 7 confectionery shops and the upper management has requested from me to find a way to reduce the cost of gloves (and the number)
Does anyone know any specific protocol?
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Glove Dip Station filled with water and chlorine - is this normal? Personal Glove Use in RTE Plexiglass for storing glove boxes Glove use when frying foods to reduce cross contamination Widespread Disposable Glove Contamination Reported
[Ad]

Hi everybody and Merry Christmas!!!

I work as a QA in 7 confectionery shops and the upper management has requested from me to find a way to reduce the cost of gloves (and the number)
Does anyone know any specific protocol?

Dear dimis,

Season's greetings !

A little info might help -

Type of glove used, eg surgical style, kitchen style, latex ?
Current usage of gloves, eg average number pieces thrown away per week / person ?
Cost / pair ?

Rgds / Charles.C

Similar Discussion Topics
Glove Dip Station filled with water and chlorine - is this normal? Personal Glove Use in RTE Plexiglass for storing glove boxes Glove use when frying foods to reduce cross contamination Widespread Disposable Glove Contamination Reported Glove color code policy Glove Procedure Hand Washing Policy & Glove Use Thoughts on replacing glove dips with hand sanitizer stations Glove and/or arm sleeve Traceability?