What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Vacuum machines to replace brushes - recommendations and advice sought

Started by , Jul 15 2011 03:53 PM
3 Replies
Dear All;

We are looking to reduce using of bruches in the kithcen , so I think it is better to replace them with Vaccume machines can pull the food debrises from the floor or from the food preparation tables , Do you know any kind of machines for this particular purpose ?

Regards
Hygienic
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Vacuum Packaged Frankfurters Spoilage Vacuum bags integrity checks Using bugspray on the vacuum seal machine Vacuum packaging of raw vegetables Clostridium Botulinum in Vacuum Packed Fresh Meat
[Ad]
Simon says ,When there is no response . Any member can help hygienic ???

Regards
Hygienic
Without knowing your actual situation, I would say this... Most vacuums exhaust air as well as suck in debris. If you had a tear in the vacuum filter you would be at risk of blowing debris out of the exhaust port, potentially causing more problems.

Marshall
Dear hygienic,

It depends maybe on what situation/scale you are envisaging the use.

I hv seen an industrial analog to the type in use at airports but which is a combined brush/vacuum concept. Particularly intended for wide, flat surfaces and where detergents can be applied also if required. Not cheap and same comment for spare parts i believe but labour saving / efficient.
On the other hand, if you are looking for a cheap but larger version of the household unit, I suspect robustness will be a determining factor as implied in previous post. (seen a similar problem with various, mobile, gun-type HP cleaning units, small/cheap = short-lived ).

Rgds / Charles.C

Similar Discussion Topics
Vacuum Packaged Frankfurters Spoilage Vacuum bags integrity checks Using bugspray on the vacuum seal machine Vacuum packaging of raw vegetables Clostridium Botulinum in Vacuum Packed Fresh Meat Vacuum-tumbling whole sliced boneless chicken breast process? Clostridium botulinum in frozen vacuum packed products Vacuum Package Leak Test documentation Vacuum Packing & Seal Integrity Monitoring Risk Assessment on Vacuum Packed Fish Products