What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Draft of ISO 9001:2015 has been published for consultation

Started by , Jun 13 2013 05:33 PM
5 Replies

I got a mail from the CQI today:

The Committee Draft of ISO 9001:2015 has been published and is available for consultation among members of ISO/TC 176/SC 2, the ISO committee that is leading the revision process, for the next three months.  It is expected the impact of this revision will be similar to, if not greater than the 2000 edition, which was a major change for accreditation bodies, certification bodies, training organisations, implementing organisations, procurement organisations, consultants and customers. The transition period for ISO 9001:2000 was three years and the expectation is that the 2015 revision will be the same, so activity is being planned up to 2018.
1 Like5 Thanks
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Draft Non-conformance Record Does anyone use draft blockers at the bottom corners of trailers when loading and unloading? BRCGS - Food Safety Clause 4.6.6 - Draft version 9 SQF Edition 9 - Draft for Public Comment Draft HACCP plan for cooking of raw chicken in restaurant chain
[Ad]

Hi Simon

Where can I obtain a copy of the Draft?

1 Like
1 Thank

Hi Simon

Where can I obtain a copy of the Draft?

You can down here Download ISO 9001:2015 Working Draft

added Charles.C Link dead,200116

I got a mail from the CQI today:

Changes in the revision 2008 were very small but 2015 revision will include many major changes as seen in the working draft.

Changes in the revision 2008 were very small but 2015 revision will include many major changes as seen in the working draft.

Like what changes, any examples?

Thanks,

Simon

Similar Discussion Topics
Draft Non-conformance Record Does anyone use draft blockers at the bottom corners of trailers when loading and unloading? BRCGS - Food Safety Clause 4.6.6 - Draft version 9 SQF Edition 9 - Draft for Public Comment Draft HACCP plan for cooking of raw chicken in restaurant chain Consultation Draft for BRC Packaging Issue 6 now available BRC Packaging & Packaging Material V6 Draft FDA Draft Guidance for Intentional Adulteration Rule Has anybody read the draft version of BRC V8? Thermally Processed Foods of Draft Guidance: Acified Foods