What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Codex Alimentarius words

Started by , Dec 15 2005 06:12 PM
3 Replies
HEllo everybody

With regard to Codedx Alimentarius Commision, 37 th session
Could anyone explain to me what do they mean by ' Hurdly technologies ? I can not find the proper trslation into spanish for that so I find it hard to understand what it means.

Thank you all english speakers

By the way, what does " IMO" stand for or mean ?

Regards
Esther
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Updated versions of CODEX General Principles of Food Hygiene Published Open textbook: Comparisons of Codex Guidelines on Nutrition Labelling with Relevant Regulations of Taiwan and the United States Free download: Understanding the “General Principles of Food Hygiene” (including GHP and HACCP) published in 2020 by Codex Alimentarius, and its Comparison of HACCP 12 steps from Codex, USDA, USFDA, ISO 22000, and HACCP regulations-guidance of Taiwan (bilingual edition) Gap analysis checklist between 2003 and 2020 version of Codex General Prinicples of Food Hygiene
[Ad]

Could anyone explain to me what do they mean by ' Hurdly technologies ?

By the way, what does " IMO" stand for or mean ?

In
My
Opinion
Hurdle (obstacle or difficulty) technologies are a means for preserving food. If there is salt in your food and you kept it in the fridge, you have created hurdles for pathogens. See link below.

http://ift.confex.co.../paper_5809.htm

In
My
Opinion

HEllo Franco

Thank you

Apparently a silly question but you have solved a intriguing question to me

Esther

Hurdle (obstacle or difficulty) technologies are a means for preserving food. If there is salt in your food and you kept it in the fridge, you have created hurdles for pathogens. See link below.

http://ift.confex.co.../paper_5809.htm

HEllo Petegilmartin

Thank you

Esther

Similar Discussion Topics
Updated versions of CODEX General Principles of Food Hygiene Published Open textbook: Comparisons of Codex Guidelines on Nutrition Labelling with Relevant Regulations of Taiwan and the United States Free download: Understanding the “General Principles of Food Hygiene” (including GHP and HACCP) published in 2020 by Codex Alimentarius, and its Comparison of HACCP 12 steps from Codex, USDA, USFDA, ISO 22000, and HACCP regulations-guidance of Taiwan (bilingual edition) Gap analysis checklist between 2003 and 2020 version of Codex General Prinicples of Food Hygiene Does anyone have the new Codex Alimentarius HACCP standard? Codex Alimentarius latest official released document on HACCP HACCP Codex - evaluating Critical Control Points Need help interpreting CODEX standard microbial limits for modified starch Microbial Standard Limit - CODEX and EU