What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Query on BRC GAP audit

Started by , Nov 20 2013 06:49 PM
1 Reply

I am new to the forum and in the process of getting ready for our BRC gap audit in a few months. I work for a small cheese producer. I am HACCP certified and attended SQF training before the company was sold. New ownership uses BRC platform. My main hang up currently is where can i find auditing templates and training? 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
BRC Internal Auditing Query Supplier Approval Program query Query regarding Backup to FS Director Query Production Zones for BRC 9 HACCP Brewing CCP Query
[Ad]

I am new to the forum and in the process of getting ready for our BRC gap audit in a few months. I work for a small cheese producer. I am HACCP certified and attended SQF training before the company was sold. New ownership uses BRC platform. My main hang up currently is where can i find auditing templates and training? 

Dear Kevin Burnsteel,

I presume you have a copy of the BRC6 food standard. If not, the "self-assessment tool" which is available from the BRC website or on this forum within link below contains all the tabulated sections of the BRC6 standard to be audited. This effectively acts as a free checklist. Or to rephrase, will act as a reference for a GAPlist exercise/internal audit. However it omits some important background material which is in the complete standard.

http://www.ifsqn.com...art/#entry53202

I presume you consider yr technical expertise, notably in HACCP to be sufficient, unless this relates to yr comment on "training". If the latter,  possible sources will depend on where you are located.

Rgds / Charles.C

Similar Discussion Topics
BRC Internal Auditing Query Supplier Approval Program query Query regarding Backup to FS Director Query Production Zones for BRC 9 HACCP Brewing CCP Query SQF 9. Module 11. Risk Analysis Query Adulteration RASFF query Query regarding Safe Food for Canadians (SFCR) Licence One Product/ Other Product Provincially Inspected Gluten Free bakery, query section 8 Interstate Milk Shippers Certification Query