[Ad]

Cook-Chill Processes I – General Design

Started by , Mar 31 2014 08:58 PM
0 Reply

File Name: Cook-Chill Processes I – General Design

File Submitter: Simon

File Submitted: 31 Mar 2014

File Category: Guidance & Reference

The  document  is  applicable  to Food business operators (FBOs)  processing  batches  of  heat-chill  pre-packaged  foods under  static  heating  conditions  which  are  distributed  to  retail  food  businesses.  These foods will require chilled storage at 5 degC  (recommended ≤ 3 o C) to maintain shelf-life during distribution,  display  and  sale. Contains an excellent analysis of cooking microbiological requirements and their related Process Validation.

Click here to download this file

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
What should be included in a cook validation? Packaging of pre cook chicken already approved by USDA Ready to eat or ready to cook? Washing basil for ready to cook pizza sauce HARPC HA - ready-to-cook finished good but lethality steps
[Ad]

Similar Discussion Topics
What should be included in a cook validation? Packaging of pre cook chicken already approved by USDA Ready to eat or ready to cook? Washing basil for ready to cook pizza sauce HARPC HA - ready-to-cook finished good but lethality steps Validating and verifying Steam used to cook food Can I validate a 6 log reduction cook process that is less than 70°C for 2 minutes? Intended to export ready to eat and ready to cook food to UK Exporting of Ready to Cook Items to US New job - low risk to cook-chill/frozen - HELP!