What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Presentation on Quality Assurance of Bottled Water

Started by , May 29 2014 05:52 PM
3 Replies

Dear All,

I have been lokking for a presentation on quality assurance of bottled water manufacturing process.If any one have such a presentation, could you share with me?

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
How to make a traceability presentation for household manufactured items traded to end consumer? Digital manual presentation during audit Presentation, Hello! FSSC22000 V5.1 Awareness Training Slide Presentation for New Internal auditor I Created This Food Safety Culture Training Presentation :)
[Ad]

Hi,

Are you asking what you should be doing / testing for?

If so then I would test for coliforms and E.coli. Also maybe run a full test for heavy metals and chemical breakdown?

Also you would want to do organoleptic tests.

Hope this helps :)

Dear All,

I have been lokking for a presentation on quality assurance of bottled water manufacturing process.If any one have such a presentation, could you share with me?

Although I'm ow in chocolate, I used to work in water and have many presentations related to QA for bottled water - but as Ben mentioned - they cover an array of topics.  I have presentations on cap torque, preforms, how to determine if the glue for the label is properly affixed, how to check the UV/oxygen/Chlorine, etc.  The QA programs and methods you use are probably unique to your location,

1 Like

Hello Atula,

Water from source (well water/bore water/spring water) is chlorinated to get 3-4 ppm residual chlorine in water ,than passed through sand/carbon filter to remove impurities and residual chlorine.the water in then passed thro' 5 and 10 micron filters and then thro' R.O. plant to remove dissolved solids ,passed thro; U.V. tube and then thro'  0.22 micron filter.ozonised to  0.2-0.3 ppm ozone and bottled.

Attached below PPT of bottled drinking water quality standard

Attached Files

Similar Discussion Topics
How to make a traceability presentation for household manufactured items traded to end consumer? Digital manual presentation during audit Presentation, Hello! FSSC22000 V5.1 Awareness Training Slide Presentation for New Internal auditor I Created This Food Safety Culture Training Presentation :) Food Safety and Quality Culture Presentation Risk Assessments Presentation from SQF Guidance New member presentation My presentation Food safety presentation or training document for contractors