What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Canadian Contributors

Started by , Jul 02 2014 10:12 PM
5 Replies

Hello:

I work for a BRC A rated bakery in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada.  I am looking for a place to discuss BRC related issues and strategies and was wondering if there were many Canadian contributors to these forums?  If not is there another forum that might be better for Canadian Food Safety discussions?

Thanks for the help,

Ken

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Bill S-211 - Forced and Child Labour in Canadian Supply Chains (audit?) Canadian and US maximum permissible level of heavy metals in fish Canadian label ingredients Supplying Water to Employees in Canadian Manufacturing Facilities Canadian Ingredient Declaration for Various flours
[Ad]

Welcome!  There are many well versed, smart BRC people here from all over the world including Canada.  Who is around at any given time can vary. 

1 Like

Hi Ken, BRC is a global standard and the challenges faced implementing, maintaining and improving FSMS is the same the world over.

If you have a question just post it in the BRC forum and I'm sure you'll get a great response.

:welcome:

Even for country specific requests some of the well versed members will start searching your countries websites looking for the answers.  Charles is one I've seen time and time again doing this.  I try to help out as well though I do not have any BRC experience and my Canada experience was mainly in College because I grew up about 35 minutes from the border... and the legal drinking / gambling age was lower :shades: .

But on the more serious side of life as Simon said ask your questions and we will help you as much as possible.  Even though many of us may have not worked directly with BRC many items in food safety standards are very comparable.

What is said above I must concur with.  I have taken advice from many folks on here when it came to BRC needs and wants as they are the same everywhere. :spoton:

I would like to post regarding a job located in Mississauga, Ontario.  Can it be done via the "jobs" section of IFSQN?  It didn't seem to like that I don't have a "zip code".

Thanks,

Ken

Similar Discussion Topics
Bill S-211 - Forced and Child Labour in Canadian Supply Chains (audit?) Canadian and US maximum permissible level of heavy metals in fish Canadian label ingredients Supplying Water to Employees in Canadian Manufacturing Facilities Canadian Ingredient Declaration for Various flours Canadian Metal Detectable Limits How to check conformity to Canadian FCM regulations Canadian regulations on the resale of moldy product to a salvage company Merging Canadian and USA Labelling Requirements When exporting from Europe, is it possible to put double labels, US and Canadian, on the same pack?