What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

7 Card Stud Customer Loyalty

Started by , Jan 16 2004 10:17 AM
2 Replies
Although the love of money may be the root of all evil, the love of customers may be the root of all profits! Many business owners have gambled a great deal of these profits at the poker table of CRM (Customer Relationship Management) and have come up empty or been bluffed out of the game.

Read Full Article
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
SQF Clause 5.2.1 - Artwork customer approval Customer labeling of frozen pizza Passing through Food Safety Documents from our supplier to our customer Customer complaints for excess water in onions Managing Customer Audit Dates: Seeking Advice on Rescheduling for Convenience
[Ad]
Simon,

Thanks for a good food (For Think Processes, The article) But should I always think Customer is Always right. We produce Aluminum Products and If customer demand the Value of GOLD and cost of Aluminum. Is it possible?

Thanks for a good food (For Think Processes, The article) But should I always think Customer is Always right. We produce Aluminum Products and If customer demand the Value of GOLD and cost of Aluminum. Is it possible?

The customer is no more 'always right' than the supplier and in my opinion it should be about partnership and compromise. Unless of course the customer demands the value of Aluminium and the cost of Gold and then I advise you take the money and run… :P

Simon

Similar Discussion Topics
SQF Clause 5.2.1 - Artwork customer approval Customer labeling of frozen pizza Passing through Food Safety Documents from our supplier to our customer Customer complaints for excess water in onions Managing Customer Audit Dates: Seeking Advice on Rescheduling for Convenience FDA Regulation of Customer Reviews: DS Health Claims How to respond customer complaint regarding pH out of spec Allergen testing of the product due to a customer complaint Customer will not provide their ingredient recipe Customer Request - Supply Standards Form