What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

I'll (kinda) be thinking of you guys.

Started by , Aug 01 2014 12:54 PM
10 Replies

Well... it's finally August 1st.  I'm sorry to say that I won't be around for about 9 days.  I know.. I know... you are all sad and aren't sure how you can go on without a football picking squid who is also an international (wo)man (who knows really???) of mystery.

I pray that the food of the international community can handle it... but I'm gonna be AT THE BEACH IN VIRGINIA BEACH!!!!!!!!!!!!

:shades:

See you all on the flip side!

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
What content do you guys use for Monthly Management review? Thinking about using hairnet Balaclava, but have one question Are you guys making masks mandatory in office spaces and lunch rooms? During COVID-19 How you guys are checking employee temperatures at your facility How are you guys having your monthly management review / HACCP meeting during Covid-19?
[Ad]

Have a good holiday! I'm sure we can save any food issues for you!!

Does this mean you don't have a smart phone and can check up on us periodically???

Caz x

Well I have one... but I may be too busy on the beach laying in the sun or swimming to check it... I don't take my electronics to the beach but I may jump on tapatalk here and there... though I can only see when someone quotes me or messages me on there I don't get the recent thread on it.

Ha! now that you've said that, I'm going to mention your name in every post, just to show we're thinking of you!!

I'm sure the girls will join me!

Caz x

Ha! now that you've said that, I'm going to mention your name in every post, just to show we're thinking of you!!

I'm sure the girls will join me!

Caz x

lol!  I'm sure they would Caz! :roflmao:

Dear MrInc.,

As the rain lashes against the window, no doubt we will all be wishing you well.

Enjoy it while it's available. :smile:

Rgds / Charles.C

Have a lovely vacation!  Join with Caz.....absolutely!

GOOOOOOD MORNING IFSQN!!!

So the black sheep member returns :roflmao:

I had a lovely vacation that had less beach time than I originally intended but all in all was excellent.  I did come back much more tanned than when I left and had a ton of fun (that's an imperial ton not a metric ton :rofl2: )

At any rate I may have time to go back through stuff that was posted... or I'll just start as of today.

factor of one to one ... We have normality.  I repeat, we have normality.  Anything you still can't cope with is therefore your own problem. 

Wasn't the same without you.  :mwah:

Similar Discussion Topics
What content do you guys use for Monthly Management review? Thinking about using hairnet Balaclava, but have one question Are you guys making masks mandatory in office spaces and lunch rooms? During COVID-19 How you guys are checking employee temperatures at your facility How are you guys having your monthly management review / HACCP meeting during Covid-19? Does anyone have a template that can be used to implement Risk-based thinking as per ISO 22000:2018? Just curious on how you guys are handling COVID-19 at your facilities? Risk-based thinking Welcome me guys and enlighten me with your experience on this platform Hello guys :)