What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Need help for my dissertation survey

Started by , Sep 07 2014 02:11 PM
3 Replies

I am an MSc researcher at the University of Lincoln progressing a management science study on factory staff related food safety control. Now I am struggling with collecting the responses, the survey the question is about some general question about the factory scale and the training information. I would greatly appreciate it you could spare several minutes to read/answer the questionnaire so I can investigate further.

You can use the link below to answer the survey or get the survey and send to my email address: xxxx

Many thanks for your support and help.

Kind Regards,
Maarten

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/YF3NGK8

Attached Files

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
IQA Salary Survey Food safety and quality culture survey questionnaire Food Fraud Survey Online Survey about the US Food Industry for Danish Student SQF 2.3.3 - Storage and Distribution Supplier Evaluation Survey
[Ad]

I fixed the link to your survey.

1 Thank

I fixed the link to your survey.

thank you  :sorcerer:

Replied to your survey. 

Good luck with the response.

-Kit Leen

Similar Discussion Topics
IQA Salary Survey Food safety and quality culture survey questionnaire Food Fraud Survey Online Survey about the US Food Industry for Danish Student SQF 2.3.3 - Storage and Distribution Supplier Evaluation Survey Food Safety Culture survey template to satisfy FSSC 22000 requirements Food Safety Culture Survey for Employees Does anyone have any useful questions for a Customer Satisfaction Survey? Customer Satisfaction Survey Can anyone provide a sample Food Safety Culture Plan and survey questionnaire?