What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

USA electrical equipment safety info

Started by , Sep 08 2014 03:18 AM
3 Replies

Hi all,

My company is looking to sell a small electrical device into the USA and I wonder what the applicable regulations are that we need to look into, especially any mandatory labeling/ marking information that need to be attached to the product, and other electrical compliance requirements.

Links to applicable standards/ regulations would be good, but any help would be greatly appreciated! J

More specific question is, apart from the obvious brand, product name and manufacturer details,  what other information do you need on a product label of an electronic device?  Model #? Serial #? Voltage? Wattage? Etc…

Cheers!

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
9.7.1 Food Safety Intervention New Equipment and Commissioning Checklist Template food safety Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? FSSC v6 equipment management purchase specification
[Ad]

Hi all,

My company is looking to sell a small electrical device into the USA and I wonder what the applicable regulations are that we need to look into, especially any mandatory labeling/ marking information that need to be attached to the product, and other electrical compliance requirements.

Links to applicable standards/ regulations would be good, but any help would be greatly appreciated! J

More specific question is, apart from the obvious brand, product name and manufacturer details,  what other information do you need on a product label of an electronic device?  Model #? Serial #? Voltage? Wattage? Etc…

Cheers!

Dear Qaako,

What does it do ? Make food by electricity ?

Rgds / Charles.C

I would suggest consulting either Bureau Veritas or UL laboratories.  They will be able to make your sure your product has the right certifications and qualifications.

1 Thank

Hi, apologies for the late response. Have emailed UL to enquire :-)

Similar Discussion Topics
9.7.1 Food Safety Intervention New Equipment and Commissioning Checklist Template food safety Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? FSSC v6 equipment management purchase specification As A Food Safety Consultant - Do You Develop Food Safety Systems Alone ? Food safety culture plan fssc22000 v6 Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) Food Safety Videos- Recommendations? Food safety culture plan