What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Dishwasher soap amount

Started by , Feb 16 2015 05:46 PM
4 Replies

Hi there folks!

We will be starting up our industrial dishwasher soon and are are not sure how much soap to put in.  Also, would we add the soap directly into the basin part of the dishwasher?

I think a coworker mentioned that it holds 19 gallons of water.

So that I can help explain better, are brand names (of the dishwasher and soap) OK to mention on the forum?

We're subject to dietary supplement regulations in the United States.

Thank you,

Matthew

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Is acupointing a dishwasher in an SQF certified plant a requirement? SQF 11.2.3.1 - Current Dishwasher Calibrations How to deal with excessive steam from a dishwasher? HELP! Dishwasher validation-QUALITY VS MAINTENANCE Approved Cleaning Chemicals for Dishwasher (certified organic and conventional goods)
[Ad]

What does it say on the directions on back of the detergent?

After you do this make sure to run it through a sanitize cycle and do some sort of challenge test on the uniforms via 3M swab stick, or letheen broth enriched sponge and send for micros.

It really depends on the brands and how the dishwasher is designed. 

Hi,

Not sure if my advice helps much, but ask your supplier from the dishwasher or the supplier from the soap.

They can probably help you find out what the right amount of soap is.

Anne

1 Thank

Thank you everyone.  The soap doesn't say how much to use in a dishwasher.  I think I'll have to call them.

Anyway, it's an industrial dishwasher with roll-up doors.  I just don't want to start it up and have soap suds spilling out from everywhere (though that would be kind of interesting to watch).

Thanks again.

Matthew

Similar Discussion Topics
Is acupointing a dishwasher in an SQF certified plant a requirement? SQF 11.2.3.1 - Current Dishwasher Calibrations How to deal with excessive steam from a dishwasher? HELP! Dishwasher validation-QUALITY VS MAINTENANCE Approved Cleaning Chemicals for Dishwasher (certified organic and conventional goods) Is it acceptable to have an ingredient bin-equipment storage over a dishwasher? Recommendations for a food approved biodegradable dishwasher detergent for a commercial dishwasher Dishwasher Sanitising Temperatures Dishwasher