What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

HACCP plan for OTC and cosmetics to share?

Started by , Mar 03 2015 06:34 PM
4 Replies

I am starting a new job tomorrow and I am in need of a HACCP plan for OTC and cosmetics. Does Anyone have a HACCP plan for cosmetics or OTC to share?

Thanks

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
HACCP certification for SQG Ed 9.0 - System Element 2.1.1.5 HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry No CCPs in a HACCP Plan - Can This Be Possible? Should you list your preventative controls on your HACCP process flow chart? Fair Price to charge for developing 2 HACCP plans
[Ad]

Chakib,

A HACCP plan is something that is typically proprietary information that is built around an existing system.  As such people typically will not send their entire HACCP manual to someone else nor will their plan be applicable to another person's application.

1 Thank

Thank you (Mostly Harmless) so much for the reply, it was pretty clear. How about just the forms?

My forms with metal detectors as a CCP, will be of no use to someone with temperature as CCP.  You will need to find your own control point and the limits you will use to control them.  It isn't one size fits all.

1 Thank

Dear Chakib,

this thread maybe of some help -

http://www.ifsqn.com...try/#entry46319

Rgds / Charles.C

1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
HACCP certification for SQG Ed 9.0 - System Element 2.1.1.5 HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry No CCPs in a HACCP Plan - Can This Be Possible? Should you list your preventative controls on your HACCP process flow chart? Fair Price to charge for developing 2 HACCP plans HACCP plan for chocolate and risk area decision tree HACCP Flow charts and 'confidentiality' Implementing HACCP/BRC for a Logistics Company Is HACCP broken? How would I verify my HACCP Plan for new product?