What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

5.2 - Accountability

Started by , Mar 30 2015 03:51 PM
4 Replies

Is anyone willing to share the documents they use to meet requirements 5.2.1.3 " the facility has a documented procedure to keep the Prerequisite and Food Safety Programs current and accurate..." and 5.2.1.4 "Facilities define written procedures to meet legislative requirements as defined by country or export requirements (e.g. allergen labeling and control, Reportable Food Registry, Food Safety Modernization Act, etc.).  The facility is aware of the program and its role in implementing the requirements."

I'm not sure how these documents should be set up, what they should include, etc. and would really appreciate it if anyone is able to post examples!  Thanks!

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Storage and Accountability of Safety Glasses Tool Accountability Knife Accountability How to establish a tool accountability system? 5.2 Accountability Requirements
[Ad]

Here is a generic version of the procedure I use.  You can replace the XXXX with your company name, change the header format to match yours, put in the job title of the person responsible, and add to/subtract from the list of actions to be taken.  This was totally satisfactory to the AIB auditor.

Martha

Monitoring Food Industry Regulations ().docx   22.12KB   168 downloads

2 Thanks

Thank you so much, Martha!  Do you use the same type of document to satisfy 5.2.1.4?

As for 5.2.1.4, all those areas were addressed in the different programs.  The Reportable Food Registry was included in the recall plan and you could discuss allergen labeling in your allergen control plan (we have none on site, so it did not apply).

Martha

1 Thank

Here is a generic version of the procedure I use.  You can replace the XXXX with your company name, change the header format to match yours, put in the job title of the person responsible, and add to/subtract from the list of actions to be taken.  This was totally satisfactory to the AIB auditor.

Martha

Monitoring Food Industry Regulations ().docx

Nice and simple Martha, I like it.

I would normally have a register and hold a copy on file of relevant information/legislation.

Regards,

Tony

Similar Discussion Topics
Storage and Accountability of Safety Glasses Tool Accountability Knife Accountability How to establish a tool accountability system? 5.2 Accountability Requirements Tool accountability forms Tool sanitization and accountability - Ultrasonic Cleaning? Label Accountability Training Employees on the Importance of Tool Accountability