What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Nua Naturals recalls Organic Chlorella Powder

Started by , May 20 2015 04:50 AM
1 Reply

Nua Naturals has recalled the following product because salmonella has been detected.

Product details:
Organic Chlorella Powder with BioCultures
Size: 140g
Batch code: 140319, 140512, 140114

Source FSA here

Recall Notice

You may be interested to know that this product was recalled in Ireland 3 weeks ago:

Additional Batches of Organic Chlorella Powder Recalled by Nua Naturals Due to the Presence of Salmonella Rissen (Update 1) Wednesday, 29 April 2015

Question is why did it take so long to recall in the UK?

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
SQF Mock Recalls Mock Recalls - Seafood and Beef Requirements for shipping organic product that is sealed and only distributed by a certified distributor? Can I do protein powder packaging and bagging business at home? Organic Audit - Food Storage and Distribution
[Ad]

I read this as 'cholera powder'...and was confused why there was a recall....how did it make it to production  in the first place, who in sales and marketing thought that would be a good idea?  I didn't say I was surprised  :rofl2:

Similar Discussion Topics
SQF Mock Recalls Mock Recalls - Seafood and Beef Requirements for shipping organic product that is sealed and only distributed by a certified distributor? Can I do protein powder packaging and bagging business at home? Organic Audit - Food Storage and Distribution Tips for preventing recalls due to undeclared allergens Tips for preventing recalls due to undeclared allergens Tips for preventing recalls due to undeclared allergens Organic Food Fraud program Is there a difference between Organic Food Fraud and Conventional food fraud?