What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Follow-up of food mitigation and adulteration

Started by , Jun 14 2015 08:11 PM
1 Reply

Good evening,

As requested by GFSI standards, I started to help my clients with food defense systems, which manage the security and the food fraud aspects.

As for food safety, we need to be warned if anything new is detected. But if I found database about "old" cases, I'm still looking for a "warning system", by mail, RSS or whatever. Those systems are already in place for recalls, which I am compilling in my webtools, but i found nothing about food fraud.

Does anybody knows any system like this ?

Thank four your help

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Follow-up for SQF failure What to do when people do not follow the personal hygiene regulations What sections of BRC do Importer and Distributor need to follow? BRC Certification Body Auditor did not follow the audit protocol, what is your experience? Is it possible to get ISO 22000 Certification if suppliers do not follow strict hygienic practices?
[Ad]

The RASFF (http://ec.europa.eu/...ff/index_en.htm) documents and notifies of any food safety including fraudulent activity in the EU.

Another listing is foodfraud.org based in USA - don't think it has a notification function but may help with identification of emerging threats/ issues.

Regards

1 Like1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
Follow-up for SQF failure What to do when people do not follow the personal hygiene regulations What sections of BRC do Importer and Distributor need to follow? BRC Certification Body Auditor did not follow the audit protocol, what is your experience? Is it possible to get ISO 22000 Certification if suppliers do not follow strict hygienic practices? Is it necessary to follow the new ISO 22000 to get HACCP certification? Does anyone have the Verification Task Procedure the CFIA inspectors follow when doing a CVS task? Engineers! Why don't they follow the rules? Why we need to follow the food safety tools & equipments? Which module of the SQF Code do I need to follow?