What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

IFS Broker action plan

Started by , Dec 10 2015 09:14 AM
1 Reply

Hello everyone,

I'm studying foodtechnology and i'm working on a project about IFS Broker.

For this project I had to do a pre audit for a little agent who wants an IFS Broker certificate.
This little pre audit did not turn out as i expected: He wasn't conform with any demand of the IFSbroker.

Now for my project i have to write an action plan for the agent where he can built on.
Because my lack of experience, especially with broker, i'm stuck on some topics.

For example riskmanagement:

As an agent he does not have an HACCP plan because he does not produce any products by his own, he only tansports from A too B. Is it right if i say that he just need to documentate the HACCP plans from the suppliers?

And when the supplier is already IFS certificated, is it right to just mention: supplier is IFS certificated or is the full HACCP plan needed?

Tips are very welcome!

Greetings

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Food safety culture plan fssc22000 v6 No CCPs in a HACCP Plan - Can This Be Possible? Food safety culture plan How to build a raw materials sampling plan? HACCP plan for chocolate and risk area decision tree
[Ad]
Hi

If the broker is operating a warehouse then he will be receiving, storing / repacking the product then the broker will need a simple HACCP Plan

However if the broker is just a transport company which is picking up the packed products from one place and transporting to another place with out repacking the product then we may be justified of not having a HACCP plan.

Kind regards

Humaid Khan

Similar Discussion Topics
Food safety culture plan fssc22000 v6 No CCPs in a HACCP Plan - Can This Be Possible? Food safety culture plan How to build a raw materials sampling plan? HACCP plan for chocolate and risk area decision tree Anyone have a template for the V6 Risk Based Plan for Tanker Cleaning risk assessment? Allergen Management Plan Food Defence Plan How would I verify my HACCP Plan for new product? Can anyone check my HACCP plan for Sea Moss Gel?