What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Disinfectants approved for use on poultry post slaughter

Started by , Feb 11 2016 06:44 PM
1 Reply
Hello to all,
Couldn't find a subforum that's specific for EU regulations, hope this is the correct forum to post as it is, at least geographically, close.
I'm looking for a comprehensive list of chemical (or other) disinfectants approved for use on poultry post slaughter.
I know the EU considered approving PAA and a few chlorine based substances, but could not find a definitive decision i the matter.
Are there any other substances authorized for use in the EU?

Thanks in advance,

Itay

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
My upper management are wanting to fill disinfectants on my food line, how do I dissuade them? Looking for a list of allowed disinfectants for cleaning facilities and equipment in organic processing Documents required for disinfectants Rapid detection of detergents and disinfectants in milk Organic Acids as Vegetable Disinfectants
[Ad]

The 'direct on poultry' use is Chlorine in the water wash at 0.5%

Similar Discussion Topics
My upper management are wanting to fill disinfectants on my food line, how do I dissuade them? Looking for a list of allowed disinfectants for cleaning facilities and equipment in organic processing Documents required for disinfectants Rapid detection of detergents and disinfectants in milk Organic Acids as Vegetable Disinfectants