What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Additive Letter format for products imported into Mexico

Started by , Mar 02 2016 02:10 PM
1 Reply

Hello All,

I am encountering continued changes when submitting Additive letters for products that are imported into Mexico.  Additive Letters that had previously been accepted are now being refused.  Would any of the members be willing to share format and information sources that would help me provide consistently accepted Additive letters?

Thank you in advance for any assistance.

Best regards,

Forest

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Sodium Metabisulphite: Food additive or processing aid in potato production? The risks of food additive E319 Hydrogen peroxide additive to cheese Chlorine dioxide as additive in Japanese products Feed Additive refer Brunei and Phillippines
[Ad]

Hi Forest,

On what basis are the being refused, do you get feedback?

Regards,

Simon

Similar Discussion Topics
Sodium Metabisulphite: Food additive or processing aid in potato production? The risks of food additive E319 Hydrogen peroxide additive to cheese Chlorine dioxide as additive in Japanese products Feed Additive refer Brunei and Phillippines Food additive authorization refer Brunei Can I use Maltodextrin as food additive refer to Saudi Arabia Regulation ? Is additive E333iii-tricalcium citrate allowed in food products going to China? What does GMP mean in food additive concentration? Can anyone share a sample Additive Policy Program?