What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Operational PRP for Personnel hygiene

Started by , Mar 11 2016 03:12 PM
1 Reply

Good day,

My name is Donald and am currently working in a dairy processing plant. we are currently reviewing and updating our documents. A gap that we have since discovered is that there was no documentation on OPRP covering personnel hygiene.

Can anyone help me with a template that i can refer to?

Thank you very much for your assistance.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
SQF 11.2.5.7 - Sanitary Facilities and Employee Amenities in Pre-Operational Inspection What to do with chilled noodles if chill room was not operational due to power cut Best Practice in Operational and GMP Auditing Best Practice in Operational and GMP Auditing Best Practice in Operational and GMP Auditing
[Ad]

Good day,

My name is Donald and am currently working in a dairy processing plant. we are currently reviewing and updating our documents. A gap that we have since discovered is that there was no documentation on OPRP covering personnel hygiene.

Can anyone help me with a template that i can refer to?

Thank you very much for your assistance.

Hi tandid,

I assume this either iso22000 or fssc22000 related.

i suggest you cover it by a PRP.

Similar Discussion Topics
SQF 11.2.5.7 - Sanitary Facilities and Employee Amenities in Pre-Operational Inspection What to do with chilled noodles if chill room was not operational due to power cut Best Practice in Operational and GMP Auditing Best Practice in Operational and GMP Auditing Best Practice in Operational and GMP Auditing Operational Sanitation Guidance on FSSC22000:2018 V5 Clause 8.1 Operational Planning and Control ISO 22000:2018 Operational Planning and Control 8.1 Pre-operational Inspection Pre-Operational Checklist