What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Clause 7.3.3.2 - Characteristics of end products for spices

Started by , Jun 13 2016 11:59 AM
2 Replies

Dear All

This is santhosh from India, I am working in a spice manufacturing company. We have categorized our products as three types such as 1. Whole spices (We do cleaning and roasting process) 2. Ground spices 3.Spice blends

My questions are

1. Shall i describe product description for each and every product or will it be enough if i do category wise?

2. We are exporting our products, The labeling of the products are based on customer specification, Some of our customer don't need any instructions on the label regarding food safety/ instructions for handling, preparation and usage! How can we describe clause 7.3.3.2 f?

3. If i categorize the products for product description some information (e.g, packaging, some physical, chemical, biological characteristics) will not be same for all the products. what should i do in this case?

If anyone has document of product description for spice products can you share with me please.

SIMON I NEED UR HELP

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
ISO 22000:2018 - Clause 4.3 SQF Clause 5.2.1 - Artwork customer approval BRCGS Storage and Distribution - Clause 1.1.9 BRCGS Clause 3.11.3 - Incident management test must include a recall test? Clause 8.5.1.2 - Characteristics of raw materials, ingredients and product contact materials
[Ad]

Hi Santosh,

I think you are trying to export spices and trying to get help with labeling, packaging and other cautions question

forum can give you a pilot info.. practically you have to do the rest. I don't know how rush you are.. you have to find expert  or consultant who can help you launch or to bring your product USA market.

reply me with your contact number, I will see what i can do

thanks,

Abdul

Hi santosh,

The characteristics of end products shall be described in documents to the extent needed to conduct the hazard analysis (see 7.4), including information on the following, as appropriate:

etc

I suggest you study this thread which  starts just before the clause you refer -

http://www.ifsqn.com...o-22000-73-744/

You may also find iso22004 of some usefulness.

Similar Discussion Topics
ISO 22000:2018 - Clause 4.3 SQF Clause 5.2.1 - Artwork customer approval BRCGS Storage and Distribution - Clause 1.1.9 BRCGS Clause 3.11.3 - Incident management test must include a recall test? Clause 8.5.1.2 - Characteristics of raw materials, ingredients and product contact materials FSSC 22000 Clause 2.5.1 - Management of Services and Purchased Materials BRCGS clause 3.5 BRCGS Clause 3.7.5 - Supply Chain Traceability FSSC 22000 Clause 2.5.7 - Environmental Monitoring Programme Addressing clause 6.1 and clause 8.1 in ISO 22000:2018