What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

AIB - EFK weekly checks

Started by , Oct 13 2016 10:43 AM
2 Replies

Hi,

Can anyone help me to understand the AIB requirement of:

“Service checks are performed on all units on a weekly basis during the active season and a monthly basis during colder seasons or as dictated by climate. These checks include:

• Emptying collection devices

• Cleaning the units

• Repairs

• Checks for tube breakage

At the moment factory I work for cover this by having pest controller performing checks on EFK every week from end of March till end of October. For the cost of it I could probably employ pest controller full time!

I don’t think it is needed as we have very low counts – product fully enclosed, etc.  Seems like there is not an option to perform risk assessment to say it is not needed. L

I am stuck as to how tackle this one and still pass AIB.

Any help is welcome.

Agnes 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Vacuum bags integrity checks Minimum weight checks before packaging Allergen Label Checks Temperature checks at receiving for ingredients that must be kept cold Do I need to add Touch Screen Pens to the daily metal checks?
[Ad]

Perhaps have a dedicated employee do the job once a month when the pest control company is not checking them?

Marshall

I do this weekly at my facility.  Maintenance replaces the glue boards on the ones that do not have the electronic grid.  It does not take a lot of time, and it is better than paying the pest control people to do it.

Martha

Similar Discussion Topics
Vacuum bags integrity checks Minimum weight checks before packaging Allergen Label Checks Temperature checks at receiving for ingredients that must be kept cold Do I need to add Touch Screen Pens to the daily metal checks? Internal Temp Checks - Bakery CCP Direct Observations - Weekly Item Free Chlorine checks PPM Checks to ensure vitamins and supplements are safe and legal to sell in the UK and EU? BRCGS clause 5.1.4 - door seal checks